Chime was established with the belief that fundamental banking services should be uncomplicated, beneficial, and that their success should be intertwined with the prosperity of the members, not at their expense. Chime’s approach doesn’t depend on levying fees such as overdraft fees, monthly service fees, minimum balance requirements, and the like. By collaborating with local banks, Chime aim’s to develop financial products that prioritize member needs. This fosters a more competitive market that offers affordable and better alternatives for everyday Americans who are underserved by conventional banks. Chime’s efforts stimulate progress, inclusivity, and availability across the industry.
Applying for an account is free, takes less than 2 minutes, and won’t affect your credit score.
Limited to Good
Regular Purchase APR
Applying for an account is free, takes less than 2 minutes, and won’t affect your credit score. When you sign up for a Chime account, you’ll receive:
- A Chime Visa® Debit Card
- A Checking Account
- Access to our award-winning mobile app to keep you in control of your money
We provide simple, lowest-cost services across checking and saving that align with our members’ interests. They use us because of features like:
- Fee-free overdraft through SpotMe® ˆ: Traditional banks took $11 Billion in overdraft fees in 2019. At Chime, we do things differently. We will allow you to overdraw up to $200ˆ on debit card purchases without charging a fee.
- No unnecessary bank fees˜: No minimum balance requirements. No monthly service fees. No foreign transaction fees. No transfer fees.
- Get your paycheck early**: Set up Direct Deposit and receive your paycheck up to 2 days earlier than some of your co-workers!
- Chime accounts are FDIC insured up to $250,000 through The Bancorp Bank or Stride Bank, N.A., Members FDIC, so you know your money is safe with us!
Banking services and debit card provided by The Bancorp Bank N.A. or Stride Bank, N.A., Members FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
Card Details Page