Merrick Bank has been recognized as one of the leading providers of Visa & Mastercard credit cards in the United States ever since its establishment in 1997. With over three million cardholders across the country, Merrick Bank has extended credit exceeding $5.3 billion to these customers. Along with its well-received credit cards, such as the Platinum Visa and Secured Visa, Merrick Bank offers consumers an array of other offerings, including RV and boat loans, personal loans, and certificates of deposit.
Get your FICO® Credit Score for free each month.
Card Details Page
- Choose your own credit line based on how much money you want to put down as a security deposit.
- Initial deposits can be from $200 to $3,000. You can increase your credit line at any time by adding additional money to your security deposit, up to $3,000.
- After 9 months, we review your account for a credit line increase. No additional deposit required!
- Secured Credit Cards are great for people looking to build or rebuild credit and are available to people with all kinds of credit backgrounds.
- Unlike a debit card or a pre-paid card, it helps build your credit history. We report your payment history to all three major credit-reporting agencies.
- Get your FICO® Credit Score for free each month.
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen. Access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get help staying on track with available Auto Pay and account alerts.
- Card issued by Merrick Bank, Member FDIC.